Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Arnav


4/5/2017 4.30 pm
Bear with me as both Arnav & I are battling a bug.
Was called in to pick him up from school yesterday cause he had a headache & fever. And this morning I whipped a sneezing storm and feel like my sinuses are filled with water. We get sick too! I am on Arsenic alb & he is on Belladonna orally & as wipe downs

The Arsenic alb "sneeze" that according to my kids is earth shattering like a nuclear blast, can stop a Tsunami, and would scare away any intruders.


4/5/2017 8.35 pm Update

Me: Sneezing has stopped. Sinuses have cleared after 3 doses of  Ars alb 30C

Arnav: Fever hasn't returned since last night. Has had Indian ginger tea, Bhel (puffed rice salad), sushi. Was queazy & congested, gave him 3 doses of the Nux vomica 30C spread out over the day. 

Few minutes back

Arnav: Mom can I have ice cream?

Me: NOOOOOOOO

Arnav: Mom Doesn't Like cure Like? So  the cold will cure my cold

Me: Sure, if we can potentize/dilute  the ice cream 30 times in a 1 in 99 ratio & make Ice cream 30C

Arnav: I think I will pass!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeopathy for pets

12 Homeopathic Remedies For Your Dog 12 Homeopathic Remedies For Your Dog 12 Homeopathic remedies you'll want to have on hand for your d...